Friday, March 27, 2009

wow almost 10 days since i blogged.
kay promise a real one soon. just a quick update.

1. lol my cher's children so cute can! one call me shan chu and ya chu LOL.
wth my name not even that and they still quarreling about who said it correctly LOL.
2. sch's boring and i sneaked to watch shows late in the night wtf. no slp the other day.
3. kelvin and james were real funny during both the workshops yesterday and today its freakin funny. james said. some girl zuo nv ren zuo dao zhe yang jian wth! lol.
4. yesterday was a nice day with the girls and guys. we ran out of sch before the guard let us go. and it was raining we just ran about and my sleeve was gone case. subwayed for lunch.
5. bh stood me up today he stupid bitch!
6. i just remember a week ago before dad came back i went over to z's house late. and i almost had no cab home and my fucking sis left me alone at home so she can go clubbing wth.-.- she don't want to bring me go cause she say i am too young for her friends wtf. and she came back only in the morning URGH. lol and i skipped geog on thursday. whole night talk with z burned me up -.-
7. sat's pay day again hahaha i love money LOL.
8. yeap tuesday went to sch with huei min's cake. and uh we surprised her during PC ha nice! she almost cried can! almost -.-



kay. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home